July 27, 2008

Bad Music Sunday

Friends,

Here's another tribute sour notes...

Ugly Kid Joe - I Hate Everything About You


Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
When I first heard this song in the movie Love, Actually, I thought this was a joke. I guess it isn't supposed to be.


Night Ranger - Sister Christian


Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
You have to wait a little bit, but the video is in there.


Lionel Richie - Hello


Chris De Burgh - Lady in Red


Fall Out Boy (ft. John Mayer) - Beat It
This is such a shitty cover. And the guitar solo, which I presume is John Mayer's, well, I don't know what to say about it except I don't like it at all. It honestly doesn't sound like a competent guitar solo, and Mayer can actual play the guitar when he wants (as evidenced with his blues record Try!). I do like that he doesn't seem to appear in the video (I couldn't make it all the way through) and I'm glad that Tony Hale is still getting work...makes me want to watch Arrested Development.


viva el mustache

1 comment:

Jorge said...

I never realized how much Lady in Red sounds like Drive by The Cars.