December 12, 2008

How the Mind Wanders and Worries...

Friends,

I know body modifications aren't as popular as they used to be. Not that there was ever a rush of people getting their tongues forked or horns implanted (I would provide links to accounts of this, but I don't have the time), it's just that you don't see them in the public sphere as much lately. So I wonder what the future holds for body modification. I already wondered aloud if breasts could come in different geometric shapes, but still soft, like gel-filled pyramids. And, recently, I've come to wonder, if it would be possibly to have customizable areole. I know they do areole reduction surgery, but could they shape it into something like the Batman logo or a spiral shape? Seems like a certain kind of person would sure like that.

viva el mustache

No comments: