March 8, 2009

Bad Music Sunday

Friends,

Welcome to Sunday, have an earful of crap.

Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
I meant to put this on those CDs I made for Diana, but I completely forgot. It's better for everyone that I didn't, I think.


Joe Esposito - You're the Best
Karate Kid is one of the best movies ever. Seriously. The music is godawful, but you wouldn't believe how well it holds up.


Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life


Spice Girls (feat. Pavarotti) - Viva Forever
What the fuck?


The Ordinary Fear of God - Testify


My Chemical Romance - Desolation Row
Worst part of Watchmen the movie was hearing these clown abort all over the this song while I walked out during the credits.



viva el mustache

2 comments:

Jorge said...

Notice how the Russell Crowe song sounds like the violent Femmes' "Blister in the Sun?"

Sethy Go Bragh! said...

I have to take issue with "You're the best." It may not work extraordinarily well as a radio hit, but there are few better songs for film or tv when someone is getting ready for, or fighting. see South Park and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia for proof.