April 12, 2009

Bad Music Sunday: Dutler's Music

Friends,

Friday night, I was at Dutlers in Mankato enjoying friends, bowling, karaoke, 5.00 pitchers and general good times.

But, there was the music Dulter's played. And a special hat tip to Jorge for writing down the titles and artists of some notable crud. Here's a sampling:

Toby Keith - How Do You Like Me Now?
The video is from the Rock Band game because Toby is one of those people who don't want you to embed his music. And the live versions all suck. So you get this one.


Brooks & Dunn - Hillbilly Deluxe
Another shitty country song and another country band that won't let you embed their music. Who knew modern country would be so bitchy about this stuff? So this is a fan video.


Colby O Donis featuring Akon - What You Got
Jesus. O Donis? Really? And another fan video...


Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
Another friggin fan vid...


Mims - This is Why I'm Hot
Fan vid...


Ginuwine - Pony
I lost a wager to Dan and my punishment was to sing this song. But since I don't know this song, I belted out No Doubt's Don't Speak to him as heartfelt as I could. But, it belongs here and I will sing this song to settle the bet once I learn it. Probably in September for the Tom/Jorge reading....btw...fan vid.


viva el mustache

No comments: