September 6, 2009

Bad Music Sunday

Friends,

My parent's are coming up today. So we get to show them around Madison a little, go to the Cards/Brewers game on Monday. Gonna be a good time. Of course, I will be at a bit of loss how to keep them entertained...they won't want to go to any of the bookstores.

Anyway, here's a short BMS inspired by my parents. To be more accurate, it's about my mom. My dad doesn't really listen to music in the same way my mom does. At least I don't associate music with my dad. He had some crap country music cassettes, but they just collected dust.

The Who - Who Are You
My mom hates The Who. Except for Baba O'Reilly. Everyone likes Baba O'Reilly.


Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody
My mom really likes Nickelback though. Hm.


Creed - With Arms Wide Open
My mom is also a fan of Creed. Hrm. But, hey, she always wants a copy of The Last Waltz, so it's not all bad.


Joni Mitchell - Furry Sings the Blues
Speaking of the Last Waltz...I know she'll hate this song which The Band and Joni Mitchell played live. I don't like it either.


Sammy Hagar - Winner Take All
From the movie, "Over the Top." My mom may not like this song either, I don't know, but she's seen Sammy Hagar a few times now. So I know she's a fan, even of his later day solo stuff, which is pretty much crap. But I can't resist posting a song from "Over the Top."


viva el mustache

No comments: