January 27, 2008

Love Is In The Air

Friends,

Articles abound about love lately, probably because the predetermined day of love will soon descend upon us all. Anyway, I figured I'd share them because of the ones I've read, I've liked them all. Plus, I'm kind of a sucker for love advice columns and articles, like those "8 Ways to Know He's Cheating On You" and stuff like that. I don't fully understand why, but I like reading them.

Anyway, of the articles I'm linking below, make sure you check out the "Why We Love" one since it covers the biology of falling and staying in love, and to me, that's fascinating.

Anyway, here is the deluge of links about love:

Why We Love
Why We Flirt
The "Benefits" of Marriage
The Problem of Romantic Love
Online Matchmaking Around the World
Animals Who Love (This Has Nothing to Do With Horsetown)
Romance is Bullshit

The Esquire Guide to Chivalry (the Chivarly test isn't worth your time, it's just dumb)


Bonus Love Videos (settle down Jorge, no chicken needed):

Ben Folds - The Luckiest


REM - At My Most Beautiful


The Cure - Lovesong


Machine Gun Seth Johnson - Sweetheart, You're So Beautiful


Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love


J. Geils Band - Love Stinks



Viva el amor!

ps...I'd like to say hello to Nate Melcher & the actor William Sanderson. Both of their websites have been added to the links page on the right.

EXTRA BONUS VIDEO!
Machine Gun Seth Johnson w/Ohio Arm Candy Jenna Remick - It Only Happens When I'm Drinking Whiskey

1 comment:

thelifemosaic said...

Yay! I'm in a blogroll! :)