March 28, 2008

Late to the M. Ward Party

Friends,

I think it was last year that Diana posted an M. Ward video on my MySpace comments section that was fun. But for some reason, recently, I keep bumping into his name a lot lately...probably because he recently released an album with actress Zooey Deschanel (you may remember her as Trillian from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...and she was apparently also in Elf). The name of their band is She & Him. Oh, if you do a YouTube search for them, it's best to look up M. Ward or Zooey Deschanel...looking up She & Him gets you nowhere except to a foot fetish video.

Anyway, in doing an M. Ward YouTube search, I found the below video that kind of makes me like M. Ward a little more. Maybe it has something to do with one of his zither players....



viva zithers!

1 comment:

Sethy Go Bragh! said...

M. Ward's last solo record is pretty good, too. It's called Post-War. He's got some great songs on that one.