April 1, 2008

Thesis Poster 2

Friends,

First, I need to say that some motherfucker(s) have taken down many of the the Dylan-Bryan face morph posters, and I gotta say, that pisses me off. I don't give a good goddamn about your bullshit taco feeds or whatever fucking self-important campus government fuckstickery you thinks important enough to replace my poster with (in the exact spot where I had mine no less)...it's bush league to rip down stuff like that. I know it's a law of the jungle on those corkboards, but come-the-fuck on, how about a little corkboard civility, here, eh? It's like some cocksucking Reese Witherspoon from Election starting running around, ripping down my shit because she's having a temper tantrum and afraid her rinky dink campus custard soiree won't get enough dipshit boys in ballcaps to show up. Well, fuck you MNSU Reese Witherspoon, I got those things stamped, legibly, so how about you put them back up, bitch?


Second, without further ado, or bile, the second thesis poster:

viva thesis reading!

2 comments:

Sethy Go Bragh! said...

Bad Ass.

thelifemosaic said...

I LURVE IT! If it makes you feel any better, I readjusted several of your posters so they would be more prominent - that MSU movie weekend poster took over all the real estate.