October 4, 2009

Bad Music Sunday: Celebration

Friends,

I have relayed my last call. It's like one of those things you have to say out loud over and over again to just wallow in the joy of it, like practicing your married name.

Tomorrow I start the new job, with its new complaints and problems and everything else. But right now, let's celebrate.


Kool & the Gang - Celebration


Kylie Minogue - Celebration


The Cross - Celebration


DMX - Party Up


Kanye West - Good Life
Should I be embarrassed that I kinda, sorta like Kanye? Just a little and some songs. Not this one with that weird chipmunk thing in the background.


Chic - Good Times


Unwritten Law - The Celebration Song


Pink - Get the Party Started


Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle - A Whole New World
This doesn't exactly fit with the theme, but come on, work with me here. New job. New world. You can see it, right?


viva el mustache

No comments: