October 28, 2007

What I've Learned

Friends,

If you ever find yourself teaching a 200-level intro to creative writing class, never assume that your students will know how to create paragraphs. I read five stories that arrived to me in one block form. No, we haven't read that story "Girl," nor do I anticipate reading it now. I think I'm going to assign Strunk & White though.

If you make that assumption, then you'll feel I do right now, which can be best shown in the below video. By the way, in this visual representation, I am the unsuspecting person sitting on the steps.



Oh, and this is BOMM's 200th Post. Bring me some goddamn confetti and a bottle of whiskey.

VIVA EL MUSTACHE

1 comment:

Sethy Go Bragh! said...

That video makes me laugh every time I see it. I think it's the anguished cry at the end...don't hit me with a shovel please.